Uniform is optional but does make life a lot easier in the mornings.
Our uniform is very affordable, practical and widely available from high street stores and supermarkets.
The uniform is:
- Grey trousers or track bottoms, skirts or dresses
- White polo t-shirts
- Red jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
- In the summer grey shorts and red checked dresses may be a good option.
- Shoes should be sensible and easy for the children to manage themselves. High heels and flip flops or strappy sandals are not allowed.
- Jewellery should not be worn, unless for religious purposes.
Small stud earring or small sleepers are acceptable
For PE lessons children can wear dark shorts/ track bottoms or leggings, a white t-shirt and plimsolls.
ALL CLOTHING SHOULD HAVE CHILDREN’S NAMES WRITTEN INSIDE
There is a large basket in a central place that contains all items found. It is emptied at the end of each term.